Hostaria Viola was founded in 1909 by the great-grandparents Carlo Viola and Santa Besacchi in a small hamlet of Castelgoffredo. A countryside family that, in unknown times, began to study and become passionate about cusine and about wines, to the point of being able to pass on this passion to the following generations. In 1979 the restaurant moved to the nearby, promising and well-located town of Castiglione delle Stiviere, where it soon became a reference point to enjoy Mantuan cuisine even for people coming from other provinces. Today, having reached the fourth generation, the passion for the culinary tradition of the territory remains unchanged, both for the genuineness of the products and for the welcome reserved
to the customer.